The Bb Rack, short BbR, is used to combine the advantages of the PC BalBox 2 and the USB BalBox 2 with a rack rail. By mounting it in a rack, it is harder to steal or displace the device. A total of four PC Bal and USB BalBoxes can be ordered in the rack rail. This makes it possible to combine the PC BalBox 2 and USB BalBox 2 in one rack rail at the same time. The configuration itself cannot be edited afterwards because all components are pre-configured.
The BbR combines the benefits of the PC BalBox 2 and the USB BalBox 2 with the advantage of a rack rail since all inputs work independently of each other.
- The Bb Rack is available in different versions and almost any combination is possible.
- The user can decide for himself/herself how many USB-B ports and/or 3.5 mm jack (Aux) are to be combined (however, a maximum of four ports is possible).
- The units are mounted in a rack rail (1U), so they can be mounted in any 19″ rack.
- The XLR ports on the rear allow cables to be routed directly inside the rack without being visible.
- With the Bb Rack, Earth and Pad can be switched on and off like with the PC BalBox 2 and the USB BalBox 2.
- Two corresponding XLR outputs (male 3-pin) can be used on each input.
- In general, the specifications depend on the PC BalBox 2 and the USB BalBox 2.
- Adaptable and configurable to own needs
- Theft-proof due to rack installation
- Stereo/mono switch
|USB BalBox||PC BalBox||Product code|
|3||0||1 Blank||BrB 3U0P|
You can see here the price list for Interspace Industries products.
Manufacturer’s Website: Interspace Industries