The successor model to the popular disguise gx 2 machine features the most powerful workstation graphics processor on the market today. And that’s not all: The new gx 2c media server also offers more memory, 10-bit and HDR support and eight 3G SDI inputs. The gx 2c thus adapts perfectly to the ever-increasing creative requirements of the industry and excels in the processing of complex content.
- Video Output: 1x DisplayPort 1.2 (GUI), 2x VFC output slots, various VFC output cards available
- Video Input: 8x 3G-SDI
- Data/Peripherals: 5x USB 3.0
- Audio In/Out:
- Analog Audio: 2x balanced XLR output, 2x balanced XLR input, 1x 1/4″ Headphones Jack
- Digital Audio: ADAT/SPDIF I/O
- MIDI: 1x In, 1x out
- General Network: 1x Gigabit LAN
- Media Network: 2x 10Gb/sec LAN
- Video Sync: 1x BNC Genlock
Manufacturer’s Website: disguise
Do you have questions about our media server portfolio? Our product manager Andre Groß will be happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find a disguise product overview here.