The MCX multi-channel rack station offers direct access to up to 32 groups or users on two levels. As usual for Green-GO, intercom, cuelight functionality and text messages are standard features. A line input and a line output allow audio signals to be fed in. In addition, the GPIO connection offers further individual possibilities for operation.
The Green-GO rack station can be used with headphones or the built-in loudspeaker and gooseneck microphone.
Since every Green-GO device is equipped with the Green-GO engine and stores and processes the complete configuration locally, no additional central unit (master station, matrix, etc.) is required.
- Power supply via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or separate 12 VDC power supply unit
- 2 Network connections with built-in network switch via RJ45 (Ethercon)
- XLR 3-pin microphone connector
- XLR 4-pin built-in plug for headphone connection
- 1 Line-in connection via XLR 3-pin
- 1 Line-out connector via XLR 3-pin USB connector
- 2 switch contact inputs and 2 switch contact outputs via Sub-D 9-pin
- Multifunctional displays for displaying text messages, red and green commands, call or confirmation messages and group membership
- 36 programmable channels on two levels (via PC/Mac or directly on the device) for direct connections to groups, table stations and beltpacks or wall panels
- Rotary encoder with push-button function for volume and menu settings
- Dimensions: 483 x 155 x 44 mm, 19″, 1U
- Weight: 2.1 kg