The PC BalBox 2, short PCBB², is used as an adapter from 3.5 mm jack (Aux) to two XLR outputs (Male 3-pin) to forward audio signals. Earth decoupling prevents audible interference loops due to potential differences.
- With the PCBB2 Earth and Pad (see also product brochure) can be switched on and off.
- Switching from mono to stereo is also possible.
- In order to use the stereo signal, two XLR cables must be connected. The reason for this is the symmetrical signal routing when XLR cables are used.
- If only one XLR cable is connected, stereo is not possible.
- Frequency range 20 Hz-20 kHz (audio bandwidth)
- Stereo/mono switch
- 20 dB pad
- Earth decoupling switch
- Left/right XLR (male) output
- No own power supply (passive mode of operation)
Manufacturer’s Website: Interspace Industries