The Green-GO RDX Walkie-Talkie interface makes it possible to integrate a voice radio channel via radio into the Green-GO system with push-to-talk support.
The voice radio channel is connected to the SUB-D9 connector of the Green-GO RDX walkie-talkie interface via the headset (shaver) connector of the radio. The corresponding cable is not included with the device, but must be assembled according to requirements.
- Dimensions: 145 x 85 x 30 mm
- Power supply: PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Network connection via RJ45 Ethercon
- Pin 1+6: Audio input
- Pin 5+9: Audio output
- Pin 4: Normally open (PTT Relay)
- Pin 2: Normally closed (PTT Relay)
- Pin 3+7: Shield
Manufacturer’s Website: Green-GO