The USB Balance Box 2, short USB BalBox 2, enables and facilitates the output of a sound signal from one computer to two XLR outputs and is comparable to an external sound card for one computer.
- Its functionality is similar to that of the PC BalBox 2. A sound signal is adapted via a USB-B cable to two XLR cables (3-pin).
- With the USB BalBox 2 Earth and Pad can be switched on and off.
- It is also possible to switch from mono to stereo. In order to use the stereo signal, two XLR cables must be connected. The reason for this is the symmetrical signal routing when XLR cables are used.
- If only one XLR cable is connected, stereo is not possible. Earth decoupling prevents audible interference loops due to potential differences.
- 85 Hz – 18 kHz working area
- Stereo/mono switch
- 20 dB pad
- Earth decoupling switch
- Left/right XLR (male) output
- No own power supply (passive mode of operation)
You can see here the price list for Interspace Industries products.
Manufacturer’s Website: Interspace Industries